Welcome to our Artificial Intelligence (AI) section.
Here you’ll will find out what Artificial Intelligence is, why it matters to all of us, what it is used for and how it is evolving.
You can look at artificial intelligence as a simulation of human intelligence relative to the intelligent processes needed for solving problems. Those intelligent processes include analysis, learning, perception, planning, reasoning, speech recognition, correction, linguistics and many more areas of cognitive sciences for humans.
Here’s what’s key – AI makes things easy for us.
Despite many people being wary of the technology, it brings huge benefits to the human race. It is used in conjunction with machine learning, enabling machines to learn from experiences, and their actions and their efforts to a set of results, adjust to random or new input values and lots of other human-like tasks through a deep analysis of various scenarios.
AI makes use of something called NLP or Natural Language Processing so that it can understand human communication methods, with internal translations turning it into a machine code. It also required Deep Learning techniques and, through these technologies, AI is able to train up computers to do tasks with the minimum amount of human intervention.
Some of the biggest benefits of AI include:
- Automating customer interactions, most of which currently rely on humans. With AI, emails online chat, calls, responses to queries, social media chat and more can all be automated and, to provide a much better customer experience, the AI systems store previous customer interactions and use them for analysis.
- Real-time assistance. This is most useful for organizations that are in constant contact with customers under tight time restraints. This includes airline ticket systems where customers need to be aware of real-time flight statuses and weather.
- Data mining. Cloud-based AI allows for large quantities of data to be analyzed and processed, giving companies much better insights into their customers and business processes which, in turn, allows them to make much better business decisions.
- Predictive power. AI systems use analysis of past data to make predictions about the future and this benefits online marketplaces and online inventory management systems, giving them the leverage they need to boost sales and manage their inventory much better,
- Operational Automation. AI systems can collaborate quite easily with technologies across multiple fields. For example, home ventilation systems are a combination of intelligent heating and cooling, or the consumer food industries uses it for temperature control for freezer and refrigeration storage. And the use of RFID and cloud technology combined has made inventory tracking so much easier.
You will learn more about the benefits of AI on this website, along with the disadvantages, some of the applications that AI is currently being used for, how you can and already do use it in your daily life, how it will affect your future and so much more.
More About Artificial Intelligence
- What is AI or Artificial Intelligence?
- What Makes Artificial Intelligence So Important Right Now?
- Can Machines Really Learn and Why Does It Matter?
- What Is the Fourth Industrial Revolution, And How Is It Related to Artificial Intelligence?
- What Are the Most Common Advantages and Disadvantages of AI?
- What Are Some Common AI Applications for Digital Marketing?
- How Can I Apply AI in My Life?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Transforming Finance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Modernize the Travel Industry?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Improving Health Care?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Transforming the Transportation Industry?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Revolutionize the Retail Industry?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Changing Journalism?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Improving Education?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Revolutionizing Agriculture?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Altering the World of Entertainment?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Impact Governments?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Changing Market Research?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Changing Sales?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Changing the Way We Do Marketing?
- How Can I Improve my Email Communications with AI?
- How Can I Save Time With AI-Powered Accounting?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Changing Human Resources and Hiring?
- Can Artificial Intelligence Be Your New Legal Team?
- What Are Chatbots and Why Do They Matter?
- What Are the Different Tools and Platforms for Chatbots?
- What Are the Greatest Benefits Offered by Chatbots?
- What Are the Primary Challenges for Chatbots?
- What Are Some Common Elements of Chatbots?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Enterprise Chatbot Providers?
- What Are Some of the Most Valuable Expert Tips on Chatbots?
- How Can Chatbots Be Used in the Health and Education Fields?
- How Many Jobs Will Be Lost Due to Automation and Robotic Technologies?
- Which Jobs Will Be Replaced by Robots First?
- Which Jobs Will Be Harder to Replace with Robotic Technologies?
- Which Industries Will Offer the Best Job Opportunities in the Future?
- Will Artificial Intelligence Help the Economy Grow?
- What Will Be Some of the Most Common AI-Related Jobs?
- What Are the Skills to Strive for in the Future Job Markets?
- Universal Basic Income: Can It Help as Jobs Are Automated?
- Universal Basic Income: What Are the Challenges?
- What Are Google’s Artificial Intelligence Activities?
- What Are Facebook’s Artificial Intelligence Activities?
- What Are Amazon’s Artificial Intelligence Activities?
- What Are Microsoft’s Artificial Intelligence Activities?
- What Are IBM’s Artificial Intelligence Activities?
- What Are Apple’s Artificial Intelligence Activities?
- What Are Nvidia’s Artificial Intelligence Activities?
- What Are Alibaba’s Artificial Intelligence Activities?
- What Are Baidu’s Artificial Intelligence Activities?
- Should Countries Have an Artificial Intelligence Minister?
- Can Artificial Intelligence Help to End Poverty?
- Which Countries Are Currently Winning the Race for AI Leadership?
- Is Artificial Intelligence Used for Political Propaganda?
- Will Artificial Intelligence Create Geopolitical Inequality or Imbalance?
- Can Artificial Intelligence Be Weaponized?
- How Can You Prepare for the Era of AI?